Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
hey man that looks awesome. im goin to redo my snorkel with 2" all the way. and paint it with the duplicolor. only thing i have cut is the hole in the fender. but i like the way you cut around it out of the airbox and the recoil starter cover.

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Looks good, very clean. That is what I used to paint my brothers snorkel worked great.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Looks really clean and neat nice job

·
Registered
181 Posts
Really nice job, thanx for the idea.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, no problem

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looks real GOod !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Looks great, how well does your es work?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my es works perfect, always has.

·
Registered
160 Posts
QUOTE ("big_daddy_bigfoot":1uwe0mtb)
Looks great, how well does your es work?
I have the ES and based on most of the posts on this forum, believe the ES should be just fine. Majority have never had a problem with the ES system from what I have read here and other locations. I'm a new owner but would much rather have the ES than the foot shift. Sure best option would be the fully automatic but for price, the ES is next best thing. I am confident I made right choice and looks like most others are doing fine with theirs. Some have had problems, but looks to not be in the majority. Reviews I have read indicate no problems with ES. Don't let it get you down and against your ATV. Don't pay to second guess yourself. Have fun with it.

G

·
What size pipe did you use in the snorkel

I have my 06 Foreman and I am going to go ahead and pipe it off I think, but I wasn't sure what size pipe you ran on it... I want to make sure that I don't limit the air intake and mess up my power and response.. Are you using 2" PVC pipe?? Thanks!

·
Registered
670 Posts
hey nice job, i just ran my snorkel...looks like you tried to run it behind the shock but went in front of it instead eh?

thats what i did, went behind it, it was a pain but looks great...i fudged it up with a one of the fittings i gloued wrong but i managed to go with it and get it done...i'll post a pic when i get one

1 - 13 of 13 Posts