Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone tell me the height of their stock 05-06 foreman both mounted and unmounted and the height of it with a perfex kit mounted and mounted and which setting you are using. I am trying to figure out which setting gives the most lift while mounted and possibly fabbing up brackets to give it another inch. Thanks alot.

·
Registered
51 Posts
fender height

i talked to a few people who were familiar with both lift kits and from what i gathered the hilifter will give you the most lift just ordered one today

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i already have the perflex on but i cant decide which setting give the most lift, I know the highest setting gives more lift off the bike but when i sit on it it squats down alot, almost seeming like im loosing hieght. I weigh 235 so I guess that has something to do with it. I am just wandering if the bike will sit higher when im on it on the lower setting. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Get some lift springs it will help it from squatting when you get on it....Cause im in the same boat 230lbs.......i heard it will also give you a couple of inches of lift also except on the rear but it will definatley keep it from squatting makes for a stiffer ride but it might be what your looking for.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im gonna look into the springs but i still want to modify the perfex to see if i can get it up another inch. Anybody have measurements???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.