Honda Foreman Forums banner

Exhaust poll

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  350hondaman 
#1 ·
Doin a lil poll on exhaust. As far as quietness & the best noticeable performance increase which pipe would be better? HMF ecosystem or HMF utility series w/ quiet core? Or is there another brand that is better than these two listed. I guess you probably can't have both but Quietness is a priority as well as performance. Thanks alot in advance.

#3 ·
The penland is not quit by all means i have one on the g/fs 450 it does come with a silencer though

#6 ·
HMF utility with a quiet core . or wait for the NEW swamp series to come out!!!!! bad azz

#7 ·
I've got a Supertrapp ISDX with all 12 baffles in it. I think it sounds great. Not too loud but when you romp on it, you can hear it. I have a buddy who's got one on his Rincon. It sounds really good!

#8 ·
IMO the supertrapps are nice but you can get alot better pipes for the same price. i used to have the idsx and it fell apart. you get what you pay for. i would look into the hmf ecosystem, i heard it is a really nice pipe.
-Aaron

#9 ·
exhaust poll

Just so you guys will know, the info that I'm reading is the new HMF swamp series pipes will not be made to fit any of the old style 450 foreman's. Just the 500 models.

G
#10 ·
I have also been reading that the new HMF swamp series will not fit the older bikes, but I am hoping that they will make them sooner or later if there is enough demand. Does anyone know anything about the FMF exhaust?

#11 ·
QUOTE ("Metalman":329so76x)
I have also been reading that the new HMF swamp series will not fit the older bikes, but I am hoping that they will make them sooner or later if there is enough demand. Does anyone know anything about the FMF exhaust?
the fmf is a great pipe. no stuipd packin to blow out, not insanly loud. a guy on here is runnnin it on his foreman.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.