Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know anything about the kenda executioner tire thinking about trying a set? just looking for more info

·
Registered
60 Posts
I can't find them any where. Went by High Lifter last week and they said they are out and that it will be a while before they could get any more. I would to try them they have got to be smoother and not quit as aggresive as the outlaws that i am running now. If any knows where to get them please let me know.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

why are you trying to get away from laws? lots of people tell me to get them but i here too many bad things like they will snap axles just wandering?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
My friend has laws on his 450 and so far all he has broken is a drive shaft. He wants to get rid of them because "they beat you to death and are heavy, dragin the motor down".

·
Registered
194 Posts
they

they do beat u to death on hard ground and bumps! i just had my motor bored out and i can turn the **** out of them now!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a set, sorry cant tell you much about them yet only got 10 miles or so on them but what ive seen so far for the kinda riding I do they are gonna be great. also I ve never had any thing but stock tires so I have nothing to compare them with. I have a set of 26 and have no problems turing them over. Will post more later after I give them a real test in a few weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.