Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So last weekend I picked up a 2006 Rancher 400 with a fresh top end rebuild. I Took it out around the woods behind my house today and noticed it was getting hot. When I got it back to the house it was really hot. That is when I realized the fan was not working. I checked the fuse and it was fine so I got under the atv and noticed a yellow wire hanging down. I realized it was the fan wire that was supposed to be connected to the EOT (Now I know why the top end was just done). The plug that used to be on the wire is gone. For now I added some wire and connected the other end to ground so the fan comes on with the key. My question is I see that the 450R uses a sensor that connects with a blade connector. I could easily add a female blade connector to the broken wire. Does anyone know if this or another EOT with this style connector will fit and function in the Rancher case? The other option is where can I get a replacement plug?

·
Premium Member
13,198 Posts
For future reference I think the 500 foreman (05-11) has the cheap sensor wire you can cut and wire in. The 450 also has it but a little more money.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts