Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Very easy to install. Bought mine used and used the directions posted on this forum. Make sure the front diff is moved as far forward as possible when removing and installing the shafts. Take care to avoid tight bends in the cable and be sure to install the control knob where you can easily reach it while riding.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE ("Crass":lujilzjg)
when you pick the spot for the control cable make sure you have full right and left movement of the handle bars . do this before you drill.
and keep it well oiled ..
Well its funny you should mention that . 5 holes later it now lines up nice.

·
Registered
74 Posts
sapper this is off topic but youknow what sapper stands for to army guys> sorry, ass, picket, pounding, enlisted, retard. sorry if i offend anyone jsut think it is funny guys used to run around shouting sapper and had a tab that said it and not and authorized tab on the uniform since i think ww2

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE ("creep":18m7eoxh)
sapper this is off topic but youknow what sapper stands for to army guys> sorry, ass, picket, pounding, enlisted, retard. sorry if i offend anyone jsut think it is funny guys used to run around shouting sapper and had a tab that said it and not and authorized tab on the uniform since i think ww2
I served proudly in the Army as a Sapper for 11 years in the 326th Engineers and the 27th Engineers from 1991 to 2002.

·
Registered
213 Posts
QUOTE ("creep")
What does Creep Stand for?

·
Registered
262 Posts
ROFL @ Sparkey and Thank You for your service Sapper along with all other who are and have served.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I must say that the hardest thing about this install was cleaning up the moly grease from the tube that got run over accidentally as I was pulling out of the garage . I am really liking the way it handles in 2wd. I should have done this a while ago!

·
Registered
46 Posts
QUOTE ("creep":zztrl53n)
The Sapper tab Is authorized for wear on the Army Combat Uniform.

·
Registered
144 Posts
H4 where did you find yours used and how much i want one but not paying the money for a new one.

·
Registered
560 Posts
QUOTE ("BigCrzyRdNeck":1qthw1w0)
H4 where did you find yours used and how much i want one but not paying the money for a new one.
Found mine on E bay for around $200.00. About half the cost of a new one from the local dealers.

·
Registered
144 Posts
cool ill keep an eye out. ive had my cv walk out before so i had 2 wheel i did like the extra power.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.