Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having problems with my 06 500 with the ES. Today without warning it got stuck in Nuetral. I would cut it off and back on with no change. It would blink 5 times....I had to go get a trailer...hauled it home..Rolled it off the trailor and it started working again. If this continues I will get rid of it....Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I know how you feel.....I've been there with my wife's Recon.It's probably the angle sensor.It's easy to replace yourself and costs about $40.00 .I've replaced the Angle sensor on that Recon 3 times.It's been o.k. for sometime now.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Junkie Green Thing that is what is wrong with it you should of bought a YELLOW Foreman. Stinkin Free loader wanting a ride home LOL

Does anyone know how to find out the trouble codes or have a list/Chart of them?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found it...Code #5 is "front final clutch system" .. There are several tests for this error code .. I bet i need to get the cluthc adjusted...Prob just a scre to turn....I just bought it in Dec 06...Still under warranty..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.