Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Disclaimer: Hondaforeman.com & Duke70 is not responsible for any damage caused to you or your bike.

EFI Fuel Filter Replacement TRX680

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
My rincon only had 700 miles on it and needed this. The filter was black and lossed power. It fixed my rincon. Hardest part was getting the quick connect fitting off. They should have named it the pain in ass fitting.

·
Premium Member
13,198 Posts
LOL, Welcome to the forum. If you purchase all the parts new then the easiest is to pull the fuel joint rubber out far enough and just snip it and remove it. Makes it a lot easier to release the retainer than fighting it and the rubber.

·
Premium Member
13,198 Posts
I have no idea what your talking about. lol I thought I got him before anyone seen it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
What would cause a 06 rincon to loose power after it gets warm( safe mode)? Temp light not on, cooling system has been flushed water pump replaced. Pretty sure it's not a cooling problem. No flashing codes

·
Premium Member
13,198 Posts
If it is idling good and spits and sputters when your giving it throttle it's probably the fuel filter. I'm guessing it runs great if you let it cool back down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts