Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a bottle of this stuff, but I`m hesitant to spray it on my rancher engine and diff`s without asking someone who uses it for cleaning.
What should I keep it off of?? Plastic of course. Will it hurt the painted frame and steel fasteners?? Is there something better to use??

·
Registered
36 Posts
Be careful of etching chemicles, some if not most contain acid. The acid can destroy a painted finish and corrode your electrical components. This stuff needs rinsed off immediately with water after applied.

·
Registered
92 Posts
if used spray it off immediately. don't get it on the plastic either. But it will do a wonderful job on your diffs and such. Just don't get it on anything else

·
Registered
209 Posts
Seriously.... Wash it off your motor fast or you will have a blackish purple looking motor. I haven't done it, but have herd about what it can do. What I do is clean a small area of the motor at a time. Spray it on and let it sit for 30 secs and wash it off good with water. Make sure your not near your wifes flower bed.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
QUOTE ("H4zY":2s5fcmzs)
...Make sure your not near your wifes flower bed.
did some one make a mistake the first time?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.