Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any experience with Duro's Buffalo atv tire? My buddy has a set on the rear of his AC and they really seem to bite in the bog. He has run them for 2 years and they show very little wear. The 6 ply seems virtually indestructable. The ride with the AC's independant rear susp is very good but I'm wondering if the tire is just too stiff for the solid setup on my foreman. Any opinions?

·
Premium Member
2,424 Posts
1st time I have ever heard of the
Buffalo ATV tire

I'll be looking forward to what gets posted up

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
i think duro tires are a good cheap brand for just regular 4wheeler tires but i have never heard of the buffalo's. does anyone have any pics of these?
-Aaron

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm running Bear Claws and they look like slicks next to the Buffalos. The picture doesn't do the tire justice. The lugs are huge compared to the BC's and I have yet to see these tires clog. He still has the stock AC tires on the front and he doesn't push his bike in the bog. Curious to see if anyone has given these tires a real workout and what their impressions are.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
what is the tred depth on these tires? if these tires do as good as you say they do maby i will give them a try.
-Aaron

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tred depth is close to 1". The lugs also have a large surface area which we figured would wear better than a smaller lug, and this seems to be the case. Most guys around here run Bear Claws or Mud Lites when they upgrade from stock and the Buffalo is a much better mud tire and a very good all round tire. Don't have any experience with the popular mud tires in this forum so I can't offer an opinion as to how they would compare to the Outlaws or Zillas for example. Soon as I can get some 12" wheels I'll definitely try a set on the 400.

·
Registered
154 Posts
QUOTE ("H4":11gmra2o)
Don't have any experience with the popular mud tires in this forum so I can't offer an opinion as to how they would compare to the Outlaws or Zillas for example. Soon as I can get some 12" wheels I'll definitely try a set on the 400.
Laws and zillas are in a different class. However with lugs around an inch they deffinately sound better than thayt picture made them look.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.