Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys yesterday i recived my package with my 2500xt Warn everything was as expected. But sadly not the other package with the winch mount I orderd for Honda Rubicon 2004, but I got for Bombardier Outlander 400. Since ordering prosses takes 3 weeks and 50$ for taxes shippping and handling here in Iceland. Does anyone have a drawing with mesurments so I can have it custom made here in Iceland and skip the 3 weeks waiting time.

Icelander

·
Registered
148 Posts
I would highly recommend spending the 50 bucks; to reproduce this will take some time but here is what I could find. Once you remove your bumper you can get exact measurements of the bends and holes needed to mount this correctly.

Looks like the mount for that year was shared between the rincon and the rubicon.

Also the installation instructions can be found here.
http://www.montanajacks.com/instructions/65160.pdf

Good Luck,

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
if the people that you bought it from was at fault for sending you the wrong plate then i would think they would pay to send it back

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.