Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought some of you might get a chuckle out of this.

Happened to walk out yesterday evening and my big tom cat was sleeping on the back of my rear bag (you can see the indention in the photo). By the time I grabbed my camera he had moved to the seat as if he wanted to go for a ride.

I think my cat likes the new Foreman too... at least until I start it up

·
Registered
128 Posts
You better watch that he doesn't go to scratching the heck out of your soft seat. I had my cat tear apart my seat on a jet ski. I had to have it recovered, not cool. Otherwise, take him for a ride if he likes it!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE ("darren783":2mxzkf5n)
You better watch that he doesn't go to scratching the heck out of your soft seat. I had my cat tear apart my seat on a jet ski. I had to have it recovered, not cool. Otherwise, take him for a ride if he likes it!
That would be a bummer!! However he knows I will kick his butt if he does that! He usually sleeps on the soft top of my Jeep Rubicon and so far he hasn't tried to sharpen his claws on it either (fingers crossed).

Cats are always drawn to soft black stuff, they like the warmth of it in the sun.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE ("Eric":2hnrx0j3)
.....or pee on it. If he pisses on your Foreman it is grounds for immediate termination
AGREED!!! If he does that I will let my 120lb German Shepherd deal with him!

Actually my Shepherd does tolerate riding behind me on ocasion for short trips if I go real slow... and luckily he doesn't piss on wheels!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE ("Eric":1ang74g1)
How do you like that PS?
It is the coolest thing ever! Especially when plowing etc. I did some grading and spread about 18 tons of gravel the first week I had it and it was a joy. You could literally steer it with 2 fingers even with the 60" plow on it. The PS gets even more agressive (lighter) when you go into 4wd and there is no torque steer at all. I especially like that it also acts like a steering stabilizer when going over jagged rocks etc. It just goes where you point it and never tries to pull the handlebars out of your hands.

If this system proves to be reliable I predict you will see it as an option on most ATVs in the future. It was certainly worth the extra $400 (retail difference) in my opinion and priceless when you have some shoulder issues from over doing things like I do.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Heck, now my dog wants to ride too..... gonna have to start hiding my key!

·
Registered
394 Posts
dang he looks set, get him some goggles and he would be a crazy boy

·
Registered
74 Posts
I use to let my pit ride with me till he jumped off one day and broke his rear leg. that got into my pocket alittle. now he just chase's it. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.