Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the other company who makes the Foreman front disc brakes besides Highlifter?

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
whats the best deal on them ?

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Here is another. www.xpatv.com Look for the disc brake package on there. They seem to be much better than HighLifters disk brakes.

·
Registered
350 Posts
QUOTE ("Railroader":ed1roei5)
Here is another. www.xpatv.com Look for the disc brake package on there. They seem to be much better than HighLifters disk brakes.
The XPAtv brakes are awesome!!!! Easy to install, and work everytime I pull the lever. I have over 500 miles on mine since Dec. '04 and they still work perfectly. Give Matthew @ www.atvoutfitters.net a call he will hook you up on the brakes. (bearings too if you need them)!

Russ

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
well what did you guys pay

·
Registered
350 Posts
I think I paid 325.00 out the door, for the brake kit, sealed bearings, and dust seals! Atv Outfitters is local for me, so I only have to pay the sales tax and not the shipping.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Now that is a good price.

·
Registered
350 Posts
QUOTE ("flipstick":ajxqjfly)
I paid $295.00 shipped .
With bearings and seals? WOW that is an awesome deal!!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Flipstick,
How do you like your shocks and the HMF? Iam thinking about those as future upgrades. Are the shocks stiff as the stock ones? Did it give you any more ground clearance?

Russ

·
Registered
119 Posts
QUOTE ("Mudlord":17skj15j)
Flipstick,
How do you like your shocks and the HMF? Iam thinking about those as future upgrades. Are the shocks stiff as the stock ones? Did it give you any more ground clearance?

Russ
The shocks are great and in my opinion gave a softer ride and where about an inch taller than stock shocks.
The HMF well.... it fit fine , it's loud & gained .91 hp & 1.14 ft-lb torque over the Supertrapp IDSX , but I'm not sure I'd go that route again .

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you need to make a post of your dyno findings.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
so r these kits just for the front or both front and rear?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
thinking of getting addon and just get a running atv

1 - 20 of 20 Posts