Honda Foreman Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
i had to order a few parts for my dads yamaha kodiak and i found the best prices and the fastest cheapest shipping at Boats.net - New and Used Boats for Sale, Outboard Boat Motors, and Discount Outboard Boat Parts i never used them or heard of them before but i took a gamble and am super satisfied with the ease of my transaction and just how fast the parts showed up. i dont know if they carry honda atv parts but if they did id do all my business with them, and if anyone on here owns a yamaha id suggest checking them out sometime if u need a part.
Partzilla.com - OEM Powersports Parts from Honda, Kawasaki Polaris, Suzuki and Yamaha at discounts up to 80% off MSRP is a subsidiary of Boats.net and you can get Honda parts from them cheap. I just bought a new headlight for the Foreman for $58 shipped to Alaska via USPS Express Mail.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,228 Posts
HMMM. Did you email Paulie directly? I sent him and email yesterday and heard back within the hour.

·
Registered
727 Posts
i know exactly what you mean, i have wanted my lifetime membership since the day i signed up but i dont have paypal and i tried the credit card route but the site just kept saying paypal :wacko:, i would do what toodeep suggested and try the companies that sponsor this awesome forum we have here first before anywhere else, the other thing about paypal is it restricts me from being able to purchase 95% of the cool -hit i find on ebay, my wife makes fun of me because i have a debit account that i only use for online purchases and its through another bank than the one i do everyday business with, but i like to be careful aint no online nigerian overseas scammers ripping my savings off me !
So use that account to open a PayPal account! Christ! Why is that so hard? I just don't get it.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts