Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading through some old post and saw that you have been through several types of tires. What made you stay with the mudzilla? I ride mostly mud and some trails, im leaning to the mudzilla but the weight of the tire is what worries me. Im down here in southwest louisiana so you know how the mud can get. How do you compare this tire to the outlaws? Thanks

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
cajunforeman I went with the zilla's because I had a heavy thumb. Between the laws and edl's almost every ride I came back with something broke. I know most of it was my fault. By far the laws rule here with the zilla's next in line, it just depends on how deep your pockets are or atleast in my case. I am very happy with the performance of the zilla's. If you do any trail riding the laws 28" and under are not for you unless you are looking at 29.5's. IMO the weight of the zilla's are not a big issue, with them being heavier, it will still take more power to turn laws.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.