Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this site. Had a small question. Ordered tires for the Rubicon. 25x8x12 fronts and 25x10x12 for the rears. But the rears seem to be an inch shorter in real life. Do I need to get the tires to match in height? Thanks!

·
Registered
126 Posts
No you will be fine. Some tire brands run smaller than others. I bought a size larger than stock 26x9x12 front & 26x11x12 rear of the Maxxis Zillas and they actually measure 25” tall.

·
Registered
273 Posts
you'll be fine then.

pic of my ATV logging setup. home built front rack with saws and tools and then on the back I can load up small limbs if I want and then pull a log with my homemade Logging arch.

foreman and log.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Look pretty level 2 me the back end just looks jacked up. If you look where your plastics split in the pic they are about the same height. On YouTube I subscribe to maineville atv channel they are affiliated with dirty life and Gator waders. There is an episode where they get these really sweet 28 on 12 inch rims with really killer sidewall treads and super thick regular treads like the assassinators but made for factory rim. apparently they are hard to find without upgrading rim but I say I would rather have a thicker sidewall with extra tread. As for PSI mine is supposed to be at 3.6 with factory tires which I don't have I have ITP mudlites. I try to keep it around 5.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts