Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recieved my DGL. The cap to the additive that came with had came off during shipping. Does anyone know what the additive is exactly. I would like to install it this weekend and do not want to wait for high lifter to ship me some new stuff. I am gonna check the local axle shop and see if they know or if they have any. The stuff should be readily available if you are supposed to use it with every gear oil change. If anyone can help please let me know. Im dying to install this thing this weekend.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just got into the instructions. Apparently when i was looking on their website at the instructions, i overlooker the part about machining down the ring gear. Did you take yours to a machine shop? I was planning on doin my tomorrow at work, but i dont have access to a lathe at work nor do i know of anyplace close by that i could take it to. Is there some other shortcut i could take?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the info. Im gonna make some calls, but i imagine that i will have to wait do it during the week. I plan on ridin on sunday and would hate to have it half apart and not be able to get the part back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.