Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I can see "cut off for a month" for you bud.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
must have been hanging out with Eurobro too much

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
She obviously has not seen this yet. I see she is logged in. Any second
now....................

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Gosh, I can't believe he would post that picture of me from when we first met. I HATE that picture of me in my "belly shirt". BUT, I have lost a LOT of weight now and it's only fair to post this picture of us on a recent vacation so you can see how good I look now.
This is me and Shane at the pool....
And, Railroader I like the "one month" idea!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can't believe she would stoop so low as to post an internet picture and say it was me. Its obvious that isn't us. I'm not that big and shes not that small. The picture I posted really is Chris and I'll admit she has lost a little weight since then.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
lmao

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Well, I haven't GAINED any weight since the DAY I got MARRIED!
But I sure know a quick way to lose 2 hundred & ?? pounds!!!!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Go get him foreWOMAN... He started it.... And he can not say he didn't... Scroll up.....The proof in in the puddin'...Ha Ha

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Chris, make it 2 months!!!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
its a sad day when you witness a man selling out his fellow man like that,Just goes to show what marriage does to a man's will, Shattered...now RR feels he must stick up for women everywhere(shaking my head in disapointment). Come back to the light Railroader! we are here for ya! I got your back Shane, i was shocked that she would post such a random internet pic also, and a old one at that!
Although my money is on that she couldnt hold out 2 months anyway so al this rambling is for nothing

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hilarious ... dead mullet...

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
QUOTE ("deadmullet":49c8kzvb)
its a sad day when you witness a man selling out his fellow man like that,Just goes to show what marriage does to a man's will, Shattered...now RR feels he must stick up for women everywhere(shaking my head in disapointment). Come back to the light Railroader! we are here for ya! I got your back Shane, i was shocked that she would post such a random internet pic also, and a old one at that!
Although my money is on that she couldnt hold out 2 months anyway so al this rambling is for nothing

I didn't say that I was holding out that long, just that I wasn't gonna give HIM any for two months!!!!!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
the line forms behind me fella's j/k

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I'm wavin' the white flag here.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.