Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna try and explain this the best I can. Runs fine underwater until I start to come up out of water and then it starts acting like it wants to cut off, spark plug shouldn’t be getting wet (what I have been told), snorkel is sealed tight, but like I said it just acts like it wants to cut off when I’m coming up out of water.... help please?!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Steam. Rises up, condenses in/on electronic components.

Even if you don't see steam, humid moisture laden air does the same thing as soon as you come back to the surface. Down periscope!

·
Premium Member
13,155 Posts
What do you have for a machine?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
It takes some time man, but if you'll clean every contact and plug with Emery cloth, steel wool and take an Emery board and cut it down to get inside the flat or square plug in's, blow em out real good with compressed air and load em up with dielectric grease, you won't have that issue. I was thinking along the lines Moccasin is when I read your post but was hesitant to just throw something out there but I'm thinking along the same lines as he is. And they make another toy for floating down the river, it's called a boat 😁🤣🤣🤣!!!! Don't take that the wrong way, just messing man, she's all yours bought and paid for so do with it as you wish man, just funnin is all. Too deep is awesome so answer his questions and he'll nail it for ya man, sharp cookie there. Keep us posted! 👍

·
Premium Member
13,155 Posts
Definently clean and dielectric grease all the connectors (especially the stator plug) and spark plug boot if it hasnt been done. If it's a steep incline your climbing out of possibly it's a fuel problem.

I had a 400 foreman that would just randomly die when water riding. I never did figure that one out because you couldn't duplicate the problem it was so random.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where and what is the stator wire

[
QUOTE=toodeep;3183893]Definently clean and dielectric grease all the connectors (especially the stator plug) and spark plug boot if it hasnt been done. If it's a steep incline your climbing out of possibly it's a fuel problem.

I had a 400 foreman that would just randomly die when water riding. I never did figure that one out because you couldn't duplicate the problem it was so random.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
322 Posts
where and what is the stator wire

here is a link to the service manuals.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gcqs65gyd3yfmeagsi7lp-ezp2jmrvju

[
quote=toodeep;3183893]definently clean and dielectric grease all the connectors (especially the stator plug) and spark plug boot if it hasnt been done. If it's a steep incline your climbing out of possibly it's a fuel problem.

Sent from my sm-g965u using tapatalk
[/quote]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts