Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TEAM BDB FROM DOUGLAS GA WILL HAVE THEIR 2ND MUD BOG COMPETITION ON AUGUST 19 AND 20 AT CREEK BOTTOM TRAIL RIDES IN DOLES GA. GATES OPEN AT 8AM ON AUG 19 AND CLOSE AT 4PM ON AUG 20TH. $15.00 FOR THE WEEKEND. FREE PRIMITIVE CAMPING, FREE HOT SHOWERS AND FREE ATV WASH. COME JOIN THE FUN AND ENTER THE BOG. GIVE ME A CALL AT 352-528-3252 OR CHECK OUT OUR WEB SITE WWW.CREEKBOTTOMTRAILRIDES.COM. HOPE TO SEE YA THEIR.

·
Registered
118 Posts
There are 5 of us Lake County boyz coming!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CREEK BOTTOM DOLES GA

GREAT TO HEAR FROM YA FL750MUDDER. WE'VE BEEN GETTING RAIN IN DOLES SO MAYBE THE CREEKS WILL FILL UP. WE STILL HAVE PLENTY OF WATER AND MUD. SHOULD BE A GOOD WEEKEND. CALL US @352-528-3252 OR 352-558-4070 OR 352-5584069 IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Man i would love to go!! Looks like a fun place to ride

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
QUOTE ("eustismudder":kvdasf3u)
I'll bring back some pics and vids so ya'll can feel like you were there.
thanks man Looks like it will be a big event up there from what i've been reading on Highlifter

·
Registered
516 Posts
Ya it should be pretty good from all that has been said. We've enjoyed making the trip to Hawkinsville and Metter so we figured this ought to be a good one as well.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I got to go to Walmart and get me some floaties cause it sounds like its gonna be pretty deep up there. Maybe I'll make me some pontoons for the foreman so I can just float on down the creek.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BIG DAY SAT

SAT SHOULD BE A GREAT DAY FOR A BOGG AND A RIDE. HOPE TO SEE THE HONDAS WELL REPRESENTED. CALL ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS 352-528-3252 AND EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE TRIP UP TO CREEK BOTTOM.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Were rolling up 75 right now so we'll see ya up there 1Dant. We are just south of Gainsville so we should be there around 10 or so.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.