Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy was on his way to work this morning and had a bad crash....He was going across an old train bridge that is covered with wooden planks , but some are not spiked down. One of them must have popped up when he was going across. Sure made a mess of his Foreman. He is in the hospital right now, waiting for a cat-scan... Hoping that he will be alright.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hope your buddy's ok.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I hope your friend is o.k.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident, hope your buddy is doing good.

·
Registered
163 Posts
He was riding his 4 wheeler to work?

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
I hope your friend will be all right.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I hope your friend pulls through O.K. He will be in our prayers.Seeing something like that is scary.Was he wearing a helmet?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My buddy's wife called me tonight he's going to be ok but he does have a small fracture in his skull....No he was not wearing a helmet but I bet he will never ride with out one again...It will be awhile before him or the foreman will be back on the trails.....

·
Registered
936 Posts
ya thats good to hear... my parents make me wear a helment all the time.. but i whould anyway... says the most imporant part on your body.. sorry for the spelling

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
thats good news to hear. this might give my mom a reason to buy me a hemate since she has wanted to buy me once since we go the foreman but never has.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Hope your friend gets well soon.

Eric I understand your not pro helmet, but if he would have had one on he would not have a broken skull. You have to admit that!

·
Registered
163 Posts
How fast was he going?

Glad to hear he will be ok.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.