Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Just got my PUD letter 2 days ago so into the shop she goes well before spring arrives. Hey Duckyxpress Why not trust the dealer , as I work for one as an Honda Auto Tech i`m just curious. Part of our dealerships EXPRESS program (Exceeding cust expectations for life)is to find out why people don`t like dealerships and we have gotten alot of customers back by proving that were just as good as everyone else and in some cases better . Hey Honda Mech , I have the S/M for my bike and the procedure to change the drive plate looks interesting . Is it a big job or gravy for you guys?? Maby a new post for " Do you like dealerships in general or not"

·
Registered
174 Posts
I understand how you feel , Many times i`ve fixed my own Honda under warranty and could not stand it if i had to have someone else work on it.I am the same with the bike . Looks like we all have till 2008 anyway so the bike techs will get some good practice fixing them. If it helps when you drop your bike off go over the repair with them before and after the repair is done , It`s work for some of my customers . Thanks for the reply.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.