Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much more power would a clutch kit and a heavier clutch give the 450 foreman

·
Registered
744 Posts
a clutch kit doesnt really give it more power it just delays the tires to spin until a higher rpm

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope

i dont need that then it does that fine

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
You would be suprised with the difference the clutch kit makes. If your planning on going with bigger tires. You will need all the help you can get.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
i have one for sale off my rubicon, im not sure if it would work or not but i thought i would tell you just incase you were lokking to buy one.
-Aaron

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
naw man that thing sounds like that would eat up some gears my third gear is already starting to grind i dont need something to make it worse

·
Registered
167 Posts
i jus bolted up 29 laws on mine 10s and 12s and it does pretty good i have not had the tires stop turnin yet and ive took it threw some pretty bad holes, u can tell they need a litlle bit more power to turn them but imo it does really good for a stock 450 with bad jetting

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
a actual heavier clutch would do some more power though where could i find one of those?

·
Registered
744 Posts
havent heard of anyone haveing one

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i know they make them because my buddy got one for his kawasaki 300 bayou and i opened up alot of bottom end

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.