Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I got a new Foreman. lol

I guess the only fix is a new pod.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
I didint have the flashing clock issue but I just replaced my display and bought it from Heartland Honda for 167 bux shipped.

·
Premium Member
17,872 Posts
i hate to get back onto the topic here , but, did anyone figure out the flashing clock issue?
the only time that my clock flasses is when i disconect my battery ....

·
Premium Member
7,994 Posts
HAHA wow, this was an old post. Like rich said the only time mine flashes is when I disconnect the battery. But even when that happens you would just have to hold your hour or minutes button to set it again..... cant quite remember its been a while since I messed with it.

If he tried that it could have possible had a bad contact in the buttons themselves?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a 2001 450S and it did the same thing. After checking everything the manual says I found that the fusable link (30A) that is in a small rubber box behind the fuse box was blown. I bought a new link installed it and all is good now. The cost was $1.13CDN

It is a small piece of metal with 2 screws easy to change.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Was just reading though this. My rancher was doing the same thing. I fix the problem by tightening my battery wires down more they where right enough to start the bike but wasnt tight enough to keep the memory of the clock.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts