Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lift Kit/Springs

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now that everyone is getting all geared up for the upcoming sales, what is it that everyone is looking forward to getting for Christmas this year? What is that one (maybe two or three ) pieces you would like to have for your Foreman?

·
Registered
412 Posts
I know my next addition is going to be a warn winch.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like a lot of votes for winches according to the poll.....I am hoping for an audiopipe myself....heard one on a ride not too long ago and it was LOUD

·
Registered
394 Posts
only things i dont have yet are the bootguards or the winch, debated weither to get a winch for my birthday (nov. 4) or a new cell phone, i ended up getting a audiopipe with girlfriend credit card ...i dont think i will get anything for xmas though, cept maybe a RAM mount for my ipod and a RAM cup holder for the beer...other than that i will just tell the girlfriend to give me money and i will then inturn give it back to her for her to get her own bike so i can take mine back over

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was debating on building my own sound pipe but I'll just order one and know its right...I have a Warn 2500 lb. winch on mine and havent used it yet....The foreman amazes me with what it will go through and the power it makes and I am totally happy with the 589s I put on it.

·
Registered
394 Posts
i never ride alone so there is no need for a winch, although my cousin who i ride with mostly has a winch but it is not working rite now for some reason, i dont think he has ever used to at all, we both just went and bought some "tow ropes" from walmart, 1500lb limit and hooks on each side and its 15' long, so if one of us get stuck to where we cant move it at all and cant push it out we just hook a rope up to it and yank on it without being in a bad mud hole ourself, works alot easier and is alot quicker then spooling ur winch out 15'

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What kind of tires did you get Brian?

·
Registered
323 Posts
you should put a exhaust pipe as a poll question. i'm hopeing to get one wont happen for x-mas but maybe for my b-day (jan 10) my bike is pretty much stock but i do have 25 mudlites and a 2.5 warn winch and i the winch atlest once every time i go riding today i was riding for about a 1/2 hour and started thinking yes im not going to get stuck or hung up not even 2 min after thinking this my back tires broke threw the ice and maybe an inch of the tires were showing and the front tires were about an inch from the ground i tired standing on the rear rack and shacking the bike to get some traction only thing happened was the front cam up hahahaha where i ride theres huge mudholes thaT have real deep ruts from the 4by trucks in there with thier 35's (my niebors).

·
Registered
129 Posts
Im spending my christmas $ on front and rear bumpers. following that ill probable replace stock skids for real ones.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Not for Christmas for me, however, I picked up a Louisianna Guard Dog for hauling my Foreman in my pickup truck and love it. I can secure the Forman securely in my truck in just a few seconds vs all the tie down straps and is more secure at that. Those things are great. Just an alternative.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.