Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up first machine this week!! Brand new 2008 from the dealer. Had a few new 08's left and I got one **** of a deal. So far I put less than 4 miles on it and I am already adding things to it!! I will be spending lots of time learning tips and ideas here as well as getting ideas for more modifications!! Track kit to come this fall for winter! Than being said, Hello to all!!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mods

welcome to the forum .you know once you start doing mods its hard to stop lol

I have no plans on stopping with the mods anytime soon, now my wife on the other hand may have a different idea....:wacko:

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Welcome Dude !!!! what part of cheese land you from???

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
:welcome Deuce :cheers

I sure had super service out of my '05 B)

Enjoy the New Adventures !

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Welcome aboard....have fun riding and modding! When your wife complains, get her one so she can trick hers out too.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome Dude !!!! what part of cheese land you from???

Thanks, 30 minutes North of Madison, but will be doing a lot of riding near Antigo.

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
:cheersWelcome to the forum, great purchase.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
16 miles north of B-wood where I have a permanent camp. lol

Sweet!! I hope to be buying some land up that way within the next year, right now I am lucky enough to have 160 acres that I am able to hunt and play on owned by a friend.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Deuce what kinda deal did you get at the steelership?????

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Deuce what kinda deal did you get at the steelership?????

$5800. I was looking at used in the same price range when I found this one, was a no brainer with the full year warranty etc.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
DUDE that's a great deal man !!!!!!!!You laf at them when you left???

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DUDE that's a great deal man !!!!!!!!You laf at them when you left???
I couldnt stop smiling for sure!! I have more than used the money I saved adding modifications and extra "stuff"!! But I was for sure very happy with the deal, was even able to talk dealer down from $5,995 to the $5,800!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
was it a dealer here in cheeseland???

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yup, Vernes in Antigo. Might buy one for the wife in a year or less and will check with him first! The local dealer here had nothing for selection at all, Vernes had a whole showroom full of 40 or more to look at!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Ya that's what I wanted to find but the steelership in Manitowoc said that they couldn't look-ate no bikes !!!!Ya right !!!!! still got a good deal on it !!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello, welcome to the best info site on Honda wheelers!

Vernes is my usual stop for Honda and Arctic Cat parts when heading back home to Eagle River, good choice.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts