Registered
1,612 Posts
NO FREAKIN WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
When will it be available?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no one know s but sometime in 07 i hope.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
that looks awsome i wnat one!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I guess that's cool Eric, but I thought buying a pipe was so it was loud?

·
Registered
471 Posts
QUOTE ("big_daddy_bigfoot":2c3ux270)
I guess that's cool Eric, but I thought buying a pipe was so it was loud?
bigdaddy,

i bought mine for the extra power you get. i love the sound, but noone i ride with does. i get left out of late summer night rides every now and then because of it.

i think this pipe will be great. im already haveing to have mine repacked due to too much water after 6 months.

·
Registered
472 Posts
hey man, i take offense to that, you kno i like da pipe

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Yeah I guess after my riding in town yesterday if it would have been loud we might have gotten caught!

GOOD POINT!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
QUOTE ("Eric":1z5h6m8v)
Yeah I hated the Utility series, very obnoxious in my opinion. EcoSeries is right around 94db which isn't bad.
I'm kinda the other way around. I love the sound of my utility series, but anything much louder than it would be obnoxious to me.

·
Registered
471 Posts
QUOTE ("Flip 500":1sy7lebl)
hey man, i take offense to that, you kno i like da pipe
not you kyle. just everybody else says it sounds better when it is underwater ya know. i like it.

·
Registered
472 Posts
haha, iknow, just like the shirt says, "loud pipes save lives"

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
QUOTE ("Eric":1r5xhan1)
Yeah I hated the Utility series, very obnoxious in my opinion. EcoSeries is right around 94db which isn't bad.
Does this still give you more power? Does it sound better than stock? I don't really want a loud pipe but I want more power.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well its not out yet , but power and noise are trade offs. you cant have both quiet and full power .sorry

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
We were talking about the EcoSeries pipe vettepin.

·
Registered
472 Posts
but my fine friend, thats the tradeoff with all exhausts, quiet and power are just like oil and water, why do you think a lot of people run their drag cars with straight headers

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Ok guys I know all about that stuff, I'm a gear head too!! I don't know alot about the EcoSeries hmf pipe!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dont buy the Eco . if you want quiet for hunting buy a benz and remove it for mudding . 2db is not much.

·
Registered
472 Posts
certainly not for 220$

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.