Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering where to buy my kids a new wheeler. Honda 90. My boy is outgrown our suzuki 50 but to small for my daughters klx110. So time to get a bigger 4 wheeler for him. Wondering if that one everyone talks about is cheeper on a 90 like the foremans.

·
Registered
394 Posts
you might check GreatRiverHonda or GreatRapidsHonda...its up in Nachez, MS...think they have okay prices but not sure

·
Registered
339 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Southern Powersports, Chattanooga TN has some great deals

·
Registered
262 Posts
Chattanooga TN, Great River honda and Brookhaven, Mississippi are the cheapest stealerships around.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Lake hill motors is where I got both of mine...and they have decent prices ! But corinth is right on the tennesse line of Ms!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I did my research and rode 3:30 drive to Natchez, MS to Great River Honda.

2007 foreman 500
28"outlaws on Douglas Spyders
hmf exhaust
dyno jet kit
2" hl lift kit
k&n air filter
custom beer holder
aluminum products stick stoppers and skid plate
Warn winch

·
Registered
93 Posts
Brookhaven Honda is pretty cheap. I bought my 2015 Honda rubicon PS DCT for around $8400. This was a left over model. I bought it in the early part of 2016. Looking at the 2018 Honda rubicon PS DCT for On Sale $7,197. MSRP $9,299. That’s not too far from me and worth the drive if I had waited. Yeah buddy I felt I’ve been raped.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.