Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
wow, what a long thread. sounds like a great, quick mod. as usual a newbee has a few questions. i put the hmf pipe, filter, and 165 jet in. the clip is on the 3rd notch and the bike seems to be running great now.
here is my questions,.. do i cut the dyno jet spring ? if i do, when i'm in the mud when the bike is starting to strain, will this mod dump to much fuel in the carb and make the bike start spitting and popping? or is just a "off idle mod"
and how and the **** are ya'll riding wheelies with your bikes. i cant get the front wheels off the groung unless i come out of a hole under full throttle.
i have a 2006 500 4*4 cant get it to do a wheelie to save my life

·
Registered
88 Posts
QUOTE ("Rincon 650":1mhh46a8)
Lean back and hit the gas.... Works for us.. Keep in mind, a small bump in the road, while in water, or going up hill will help a bunch...Knowing where to try one is a benefit... Good luck...
DUDE, I CANT DO THAT I'M 190LBS AND I'VE TRIED TO GO INTO WATER THAT DEEP AND MY BIKE DIES OUT BEFORE I CAN EVEN ATTEMPT TO DO A WATER WHEELIE. I'VE TRIED TO THROW MY WEIGHT BACK AND THE WHEELS COME OFF THE GROUND ABOUT 1''. I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO GO THROUGH WATER THAT DEEP AND DO A WATER WHEELIE THROUGH IT. DONT KNOW WHATS UP WITH MY BIKE, IT MAY BE JUST THE RIDER

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.