Honda Foreman Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
196 Posts
What about rain Godesses???
I am so rearin to ride, its not even funny! So I put in a special request and I and about 30 other women or so did a rain dance this morning....so WATCH OUT!!!!
If we don't get some rain now...I don't know what its gonna take!!!

· Registered
102 Posts
QUOTE ("Rancher_Gal_77":7v57p6dq)
What about rain Godesses???
I am so rearin to ride, its not even funny! So I put in a special request and I and about 30 other women or so did a rain dance this morning....so WATCH OUT!!!!
If we don't get some rain now...I don't know what its gonna take!!!

You know, the onley the rain dance works is if you put on some MX boots,a T-back & a K&N air filter in each hand, but you already knew that,,,,,,,,Right?

Round Man

· Registered
21 Posts
Lets get a roll call for this weekend

map quest directions to 5545 pine street, Cocoa, FL 32927 go past the address til you hit a dirt road (not that far) you will see a it split left or right, go left and you will see smaller parking on the left side and on the right side is a fire break trail like 30 feet wide and good length you can park there also you can make it out there in a 2wd truck or suv. please dont go threw the fences if there down or you will in fwc property

· Premium Member
1,496 Posts
I would love to go but the foreman is still broke and the jeep is not quite done, figures too yall are like 10mins from the house.

· Registered
196 Posts
I wish I could go. I need to change my oil still and finals are next week so I am gonna stay home and be good.
I hope some people will wanna ride next week though...its my birthday and I feel like gettin dirty!
/ -->
/" title="Dancing" />
/ -->

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I am wanting to go on December 9th. Who is in? RancherGal, when is your Birthday? Mine is the 10th!

· Registered
196 Posts
QUOTE ("fl750mudder":114sx8fm)
I am wanting to go on December 9th. Who is in? RancherGal, when is your Birthday? Mine is the 10th!
My B-day is on the 7th, but since I have work and then finals that day I have instead officially declared it to be an entire weekend of fun and festivities!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.