Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard if the camo plastics are available yet other than on a new bike. If so how much ??????

·
Registered
5 Posts
YES! YOU COULD GET THEM BUT FOR A NICE PRICE.
I HAVE AN 06' FOREMAN 500 AND WHEN I BOUGHT IT I WANTED CAMO BUT THEY DID NOT OFFER IT.WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW NOW IN 07'
THEY DO.SO I CALLED MY LOCAL HONDA DEALER AND ASKED IF THE CAMO WAS AVAILABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO SWITCH THEIR
BIKES OVER TO IT.THEY SAID YES,SO I ASKED HOW MUCH AND AFTER
ADDING ALL PIECES IT WAS,ARE YOU READY FOR THIS,$800-1,000.
SO NEEDLESS TO SAY I STUCK WITH MY YELLOW.

·
Registered
305 Posts
This is the Rubicon camo plastics at bikebandit for some reason there are no sites that even list the 07 foreman on their parts fiche.

·
Registered
182 Posts
ya i sell parts at a honda dealer and i looked them up for a guy and he was like i dont care how much it is i want it and when i told him the price he said oh wow and left

·
Registered
182 Posts
i'm bored at work so i priced out black plastics. I imagine that the yellow and red would be the same price.....$324.71 includind 6% sales tax. If you drive to PA to get them i can give u a discount to about 276.00 lol. So go tell your local dealer you want them for 276.00 including tax!!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
For that price I think I would try to just trade it in on a new one with camo plastic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.