Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my front end in a little balls deep bind sunday and the c.v axle popped and started making all kinds of noise, (been waiting for it to break so i can get some power apes under it) i just got the time today and pulled it all down, question is it broke or came loose right at the hub, and nothing looks broke, though i know something is. the axle is just spinning inside the knuckle or whatever you call it. does anybody have a pic of what a good axle is supposed to look like? plz help!!!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Here is what it isn't supposed to look like, result of last weekend!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
all the boots have already been taking off and the axle has been takin' out. the end of the axle looks just like the end in the pic and it just spins around in the cup, i didn't have any rings or bearings come out!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all the boots have already been taking off and the axle has been takin' out. the end of the axle looks just like the end in the pic and it just spins around in the cup, i didn't have any rings or bearings come out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.