Honda Foreman Forums banner

busco beach

7K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  low&broke 
#1 ·
I am going to make my first trip to busco sat . Anyone else going this weekend

#2 ·
I'll be there next sunday with 6-8 other people from this area. I love that place after it rains!!!

Rusty

#3 ·
We went Sunday and had a blast. I'm ready to go back asap!!

Rusty

#4 ·
what is the terrain like out there? any tire restrictions?

#5 ·
There are NO RESTRICTIONS at all other than you ride at your own risk. The terrain is AWESOME!!! There are awesome trails everywhere, VERY DEEP mud holes in places but you can go around them if you want, Sand everywhere. On the side that is on the bank of the river is the best. I mean there are trails EVERYWHERE!!! There is 1,600+ acres to ride. hve you been to their website yet? www.buscobeach.com Can-Am is going to be there on 04-21-07 and 04-22-07 with there 18 wheeler and Mike Penland is suppose to be there also. I go with a group of 6-9 people once or twice a month on Sunday Mornings and we ride until 3-5 pm and head back home. You can also camp out there and ride 24/7. Check ou the site.
If you can make the trip up, It WILL BE WORTH IT trust me!!

Rusty

#8 ·
are you sure there isnt any restrictions on riding doubles? i dont want to drag my wife 4 hours away and listen to her BITCH 4 hours home b.c we cant ride. haha

#9 ·
I'm 100% sure that you can ride doubles. I saw Hundreds of people riding doubles last Sunday. Don't worry about that at all.

Rusty

#11 ·
A group of us might head back out their on Sunday 05-05-07. I love that place and they are always changing the paths and trails. Something new each time we go.

Rusty

#12 ·
what are the trails like? how deep is the water? and what about helmets? thanks we are going out this weekend april 21st.

#13 ·
The trails are awesome, they have something for everyone, the water levels vary. If we get a steady rain or about 1-2 inches there is water EVERYWHERE, that makes it even better. It is up to you on wearing the helments, I don't ride without one. Words can not describe the trails. They are just awesome, and always changing.

Rusty

#16 ·
TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!! Since you are driving 5.5 hrs To me it is 2nd to going to West Virgina and that is saying alot. Granted I live 45mins from Busco Beach. If it wernt for Busco and going to WV 2-3 times year, I would only put about 125 miles on my 05 Foreman a year. If you drive 5.5 hrs why not get a hotel or just camp out there? Busco Beach has camp grounds, bath houses,etc. Check out there site @
www.buscobeach.com and look over in their forums also. IT IS WORTH THE DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rusty

#18 ·
I'm going to try to make it since that is my weekend off. I hope I can make it.

Rusty

#19 ·
Went to busco this past weekend. this place is awesome. team gorilla can am was there. them guys are sick. the place was great, camping on the main lake was cool. everyone was nice, the food was decent. the only downfall was the showers, and the drag racing at 4 in the mornin. i love all the mud. i didnt even have a chance to see the whole place. the water holes was awesome too. we will be going back in a few weeks. that was the best 30 bucks ive ever spent.

#20 ·
Told you so!!!!!

I told you that you would love it. I wish I could have made to last weekend but other things came up. The terrain is AWESOME there. It is the best riding around here other thatn going to WV.

Rusty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.