Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive replaced back lift, rear diff, yoke, front right axle, all balljoints, and highlifter new bearings in front wheels. rear drum seal broke. ohh yea i busted the weld on a supertrap exuast, so i got hmf put on it.
the reason its in the shop is i broke first gear and the timing is really off.
my fuel gauge is not working right

can any 1 top that list???

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Like i said in another post, Keep at least 20 ft. from my 4 wheeler .

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Talk to rubicon3303

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
tranny,ecm,angle sencer,front bumper (2 times),tie rod end, and thats about it. but on my old 300 i would be here all day naming things that went wrong.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
None

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Front diff and front axle, wheel bearing is going out also. I am surprised that is all I have broke so far

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
ALL

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ive replaced upper and lower a-arms on left side front and back racks 1 front rim on 1 back rim and had to have put on a machine to try to straighten out frame. and that was 3 weeks after i got it had to wait on them to make the parts before i could fix it. It is on a 04 model.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
QUOTE ("Shepard1828":1o0vgqn5)
Ive replaced upper and lower a-arms on left side front and back racks 1 front rim on 1 back rim and had to have put on a machine to try to straighten out frame. and that was 3 weeks after i got it had to wait on them to make the parts before i could fix it. It is on a 04 model.
I guess it rolled down a hill or hit a tree?

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
My 500 Cat really sucked, rode for 1500 mi (before selling) like I stole it and nothing except a LRear axle!!! I just hope the Rubicon can hold up like that Cat did......

·
Registered
743 Posts
Unbelieveable,,,, I rode mine for 200 miles on 29.5's and beat it, sunk it even barrel rolled it in a creek. Nothing has ever broke on mine. Had to replace a CV boot because of a stray stick and the front brakes need replacing because of all the mud I rode in. I can't believe all the things that have broke on these new bikes. Now lets talk about my popo. 54 miles on it and I have broke and axle and now the low range has blown out of the trans. Well at least I have won a $1000 with it so far.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.