Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i broke the left outter cup on the axle again so I bit the bullet and ordered 2 new gorillas. Are any of yall going to the clear channel ride in Jacksonville, TX ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have a crew going up there on friday.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Are they breaking when the wheels are straight and spinning or when they are turned and tourque is applied , i would think it`s shock load from to big a tire ?? Is anyone else having this trouble . Mine has stock wheels on it and iv`e talked to a few techs and they sugest no bigger an 27`s should be put on. Just a thought . Not a good idea to run two diffrent tires frt and rear because there not going to be the same circumfrence, and diffrent traction frt and rear is hard on the trans.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I wish we were going to Jacksonville this weekend, but it just isn't going to work out. We have never rode there and have been dying to try it out. Have you ever been to Shiloh Ridge in Alto, TX....it is just about 30 minutes from Jacksonville?? I have heard that Mud Creek is much better than Shiloh Ridge!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey class I had one break with the wheels turned and one break with them straight. Dont get me wrong I was giving it ****

·
Registered
76 Posts
That's what I like to hear give it ****.

·
Registered
385 Posts
tru dat fo shizzle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts