Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For any of you that are wanting to try and make it out to brick lake BEWARE lol we went out there yesterday and we didnt even go the back way we went the cyprus trail and this is what we ran into.........it took us almost an hour to get dano out of this mess and these are the only pics that we took we got stuck alot more down along the way anywhere there is water standing there is no bottom at all.........there is water on the cyprus trail but you will be fine until you come to the end of it

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
O yeah and that is dano's yellow 450

·
Registered
227 Posts
That is what we came across when we tried to get there about two weeks ago!!! Nasty stuff. Don't worry the rash will go away in about a week!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
u aint lyin the inside of my legs are tore up.......i went to put my pants on this morning to go to work and about fell over lol

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
That is what we came across when we tried to get there about two weeks ago!!! Nasty stuff. Don't worry the rash will go away in about a week![/quote]

It does???

My Dr said it is incurable from the unresponsible acts in the past.

Oh you mean from the mud...yeah it is annoying to say the least.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
hey thats where the suzuki broke its axle when i was pulling him out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.