Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Larger displacement and more horsepower await new Foreman

According to documents from the California Air Resources Board (CARB), the 2020 Honda Foreman is getting a bigger engine.

For the 2020 model year, CARB has certified a 518cc engine in the Honda Foreman. For reference, the 2019 Foreman features a 475cc engine. With the 43cc increase in displacement, the redesigned engine also sees a small bump to 30 horsepower – up from 28.7 horsepower.

Check out the article here: https://www.atv.com/blog/2019/04/breaking-2020-honda-foreman-get-bigger-518cc-engine.html

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
WOW a whole 1.3 hp gain
better come with a seat belt and air bags, and make you ride it in a bubble to stay safe LOL

well ??
glad there moving up in HP, but after SO many yrs, I think a lot of folks would still LOVE to see a honda with a LOT more HP than this increase!

I wonder if the more fuel this motor will burn is worth the extra HP ?/ HAHA!

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
I wish they would post the torque output.. That's what you need to turn big mud tires.

·
Registered
325 Posts
WOW a whole 1.3 hp gain
better come with a seat belt and air bags, and make you ride it in a bubble to stay safe LOL

well ??
glad there moving up in HP, but after SO many yrs, I think a lot of folks would still LOVE to see a honda with a LOT more HP than this increase!

I wonder if the more fuel this motor will burn is worth the extra HP ?/ HAHA!

Hope they don't forget the chute deployed during braking!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts