Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals. Correct me if I'm wrong on all this. I thought my brake lights were only on when i used my brakes. I think it has tail lights also if the headlights are on. But now, since i wired in a switch to cut off my top headlight for my trip to Windrock, they stay on all the time now. Could i have spliced into some wrong wire or what? Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was awesome. we didnt get to ride all that muchcause my buddy's starter went out so we went downtown knoxville to watch the bama game at a bar. i will definitely be going back. it just seems like there is not enough time to ride because the place is HUGE!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hmmm, I have a switch on third light and don't have that problem. Which were did you splice into. I did the green wire as other have used and this problem does not occur with mine.

·
Registered
129 Posts
windrock is 45 min away from where home is. that is where i always ride. i love it. i was actually riding on saturday, rode from 9-4. took it easy and broke in my new 420.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
did your try pushing your brake levers forward and/or pulling up in the pedel to make sure the swithes are being pushed in all the way?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I had a problem with mine staying on. Ended being the switch on the foot brake lever. Look thru the rear fender and you will see a round switch a couple inches long. Mess with that switch and make sure the foot lever is hitting it whenever you let off the lever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.