Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 1 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,679 Posts
Ruby is right, it's called a Knuckle. It is considered a dealer's item or you can check out ebay, from time to time they have knuckle assem. with new bearings and balljoints already installed in them at a decent price.
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.