Honda Foreman Forums banner

boot guards, bash plate, belly skid, and nose plate-Write Up

7K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  bkearby2006 
#1 ·
guys I should have the cv guards today, the belly and bash plate should be here tomorrow. Also I built my self a nose bash plate, I took the plastic piece off and built me one just like it, going to finsh it this afternoon and take some pics. then going to go have it Line-Xed black should look killer.

Also if anyone has or knows of a rear bumper for the 500 shoot me some pics. I would like to make one that would protect the tail lights and put little spikes on it to give it a "dont run into me look".

#2 ·
Well i guess i dont want to ride behind you cause i run into0 everyone lmao

#3 ·
I am going to make them detachable so I can put them on and take them off . It will stop alot of ppl from hitting it when they see it roll off the trailer w/ them on though .

#4 ·
write up

bash plate, boot guards, belly skid

Guys yall wanted a write up on products, well here can be the first one. Aluminum Products, I bought the boot guards, bash plate, and belly skid.

1. The boot guards,

Pros- great fit, 3 sided, light weight, easy to install, no binding of the A arm, does not rub wheel or caliper
Cons- not tall enough, does protect the caliper as good as “I think it shouldâ€

#5 ·
well guys I took the nose guard friday to have it Line-x and I think I am going to powder coated instead. But I will post pics of it on Wednesday, cause I am headed to the big easy for a couple of days...........

RBL

#8 ·
QUOTE ("Robb":r11py9st)
That is some very nice looking stuff!!
thanks, its a big differance than the POS plastic piece that was up there. 1/4 metal is alot better

RBL

#10 ·
QUOTE ("truegrit":2drmwyyq)
Yes, its nice how the bash plate covers the flimsy plastic nose. I'll have to put one of those on the list of things to buy.
well the flimsy plastic nose, I fabed up one myself that is what the 1st pics are, had it powder coated and you can't tell them apart.

RBL

#11 ·
Very nice, i have had nothing but good experiences with this company. i am just waiting to make up my mind on A) lift kit
winch before i order mine. My buddy put the winch kit on his rancher and it fit no problem plus he loved the roller leads.

#12 ·
After looking at the quality install i think i`m going with the Aluminum Products stuff i just need to find a place up here that sells the stuff. Do they also make a rear diff guard as well ?? I`ve only seen one piture somewere and dont`t know who made it. Is it worth it , the stock one takes a beating. Also has anyone hit there rear drum brake housing ? i`m worried, one good rock and crack. I decided to do all my addons all at once , tires to,still undecided on that. Any input would be great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.