Honda Foreman Forums banner

Blackwaters

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  regal ryan 
#1 ·
Does anybody have ITP Blackwaters?

#3 ·
I had a set on the rear of a 2wd Fourtrax 300 I used to own. They cleaned out good and rode smooth on the trail.

#4 ·
I seen a set at the local steeler ship. The guy said he found them when cleaning out the store room. Been a wile since I had seen some but knew them right off.

#5 ·
i pretty sure that they quit making them.
-Aaron

#7 ·
I have ITP Black waters on my 450 they are 27x12x12. THey seem to work well I don't get stuck often. On hard pack dirt they whine alot at higher speeds and with 12 inch wide tires on the front it takes more effort to steer. great puncture protection. they are still sold at denniskirk.com overall a good long lasting tire

#8 ·
Black Waters get alot of bad reviews from serious mudders, I have used them and their sorta copy the Max Trax. They do clog up in VERY Sticky Icky goo but in normal mud and water, they clean out well. I have rode em in some pretty rocky conditions and not suffered any punctures. I think they make an excellent tire for anyone who is not a hardcore mudder.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.