Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't know how many people live close to savannah or statesboro but i just joined an atv club in blackcreek yesterday....the cost is $75 for an entire year and they have over 800 acres out there.....we rode for about an hour and a half yesterday after joining and spent most of our time pulling each other out.....nasty holes out there and tons of trails.....anytime anyone wants to go i can give you the guys info and you'll get the code to the lock. you can go anytime you want 24/7 all for $75....can't beat it if you ask me.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah beer is cool....just no littering.....and just make sure you bring extra parts.....no one likes the day getting cut short for someone that broke their ride

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
went out and rode here last night and had a blast.....all the mudholes are full again and lots of people out....yall should plan a trip and come up

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
That really is a trip we would like to make. We need to start making a plan! It sounds like a good place!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.