Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to change my Yellow plastics to Black, for some reason its about impossible to get the 06-07 Black foreman plastic part numbers, so I just went with the 05 Rubicon, they are cheaper, and easily available, but there is the cutout for the shifter, I will figure out something to put there eventually. Here are a few pics all cleaned up and about a can of armor all later

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
what is that hanging from your bash plate

·
Registered
338 Posts
did you replace the fender flares too.....and how much was the entire plastic kit and where did you get it from???

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
looks real good, i like it. JWJR, that is a tow hook for when he gets stuck.
-Aaron

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
how long did it take to switch?

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
where can i get one for my foreman

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the compliments yeah its a tow hook on the front. I didnt replace the outer fender stuff, just anything that was yellow. It was a pain in the ass job and it took about 3-4 hours I suppose, i did it over 2 nights. THe plastics themselves are affordable, $200, but i had to pay another 100bucks for shipping, that sucked.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Did you not get stickers with it?

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
i didnt notice that... wonder what he did to get that

·
Registered
196 Posts
all i can say is SWEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can think Black Rinny's bumper for that nice dent, although it was my fault.

The yellow plastics are in ok shape, a bit faded and bit scratched. The problem would be shipping these things.

·
Registered
338 Posts
what site did you get them from or did you get them from the honda shop

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
nice job Robb as far as the shifter hole, just install a piece of polished diamond or alum. plate to cover it up, this will give you something to put a hondaforman.com sticker on.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.