Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going out to bithlo for the races? I think they are having the trailer races and maybe the bus races I am not sure, I heard something about it on tv today. Anyone going or know anymore about it?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am game, believe it or not I haven't been to one yet.

·
Registered
744 Posts
im game just let me know for sure and i will go

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will do, I know I will go for sure, how about you mike.

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't see anything on their site saying that you couldn't. Maybe some one will chime in soon that knows for sure about the whole cooler thing.

I know a guy form work is probably going and one of my other buddies. The more the marrier.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I went one friday night and walked right in with a twelve pack in hand no cooler! But the refreshment stand was closed!

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know I will try to bring a cooler, I imagine they will let you in. If daytona will I would think that they would.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
DANG. I tried to call there but all you get is a recording. I thing Grizz has been and could tell us. I tried to get him too but he didn't answer! I guess as long as I know by Friday, I'm good!

·
Registered
373 Posts
I don't think you can bring a cooler..........the last time we went couldn't take our beer in because the concession stands were open. I know the drag strip you can but that is a little different. We might be interested in going.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I am in.

Chris just put the beer in your purse. Neil you could try that too.

I am not 100% sure on the coolers myself, but you can take folding chairs in, so you should have plenty of places to stash contriband.

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE ("Truegrit":4tkm7rlb)
I am in.

I am not 100% sure on the coolers myself, but you can take folding chairs in, so you should have plenty of places to stash contriband.

I can only hold a 6 pack in mine, I bet if we used yours we could fit at least a case.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
QUOTE ("bnjeep":klbzp9a4)
QUOTE ("Truegrit":klbzp9a4)
I am in.

I can only hold a 6 pack in mine, I bet if we used yours we could fit at least a case. [/quote]

it makes sense that Truegrit has the big purse, since his wife DEFINATLY wears the pants in the family

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Well, IXNAY on the EERBAY I guess! I'm sure Mike won't have enough room in his purs for ALL OF OUR BEER!
I can stash a bottle of crown a LOT easier and not even need ice! Then I'll just buy the soda there!
OR, I may bring my kid and just not drink. I'll figure something out, I've got a few friends that want to go also!

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok so what is the plans for the "******* rodeo", what time do yall want to head out there. I heard on the radio this morning that the gates open at 5, I probably can't get there until 630 at the earliest. Who all is going for sure?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.