Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 2005 foreman, I would like to put bigger tires on it. What is the largest I can go without having rubbing issues? What is the best way to do a lift without hurting the driveline? Thanks for your help

·
Registered
831 Posts
iv got 28s right now with little rubbing. but iv got 10.5s in the front and 12.5s in the rear. so if u have a skinnier tire you ll be fine. but i say screw that. if u want the best u want some 29.5 outlaws. 10s all the way around. i dont know if you have rubbing. but a little cuttin wont hurt it. lol

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Here is a pic of the wife's Foreman 500 with 27 ITP 589's. This should give you an idea of even how much bigger you can go. The 27's have ALOT of clearance...

·
Registered
59 Posts
I HAVE 28'X10.5" ALL THE WAY AROUND. THEY DON'T RUB ANYWHERE. THEY'RE ABOUT A 1/4-1/2" FROM RUBBING ON THE REAR.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
That is the best part... NO .. No lift on the one seen above. Thats the beauty of it.. Plenty of room for BIG ires..

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
They say it does help a lot! I don't know yet, I have "more importaint" things to buy before I can get goodies for my foreman.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Robb... Your bike is so PHAT.. that's sweet.. Ha Ha Ha.. And yes, It does help. The Foreman has a HMF QS1 Eco pipe and K&N and Jet kit. You will see a big difference in throttle and snap as well as no bogging. Good luck..

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
QUOTE ("Rincon 650":2qytjui6)
Robb... Your bike is so PHAT.. that's sweet.. Ha Ha Ha.. And yes, It does help. The Foreman has a HMF QS1 Eco pipe and K&N and Jet kit. You will see a big difference in throttle and snap as well as no bogging. Good luck..
haha, thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.