Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to know the best place to get the front bearings for my 450 Forman, also would like to know whats all need as in dust covers and quantities. Can you get the bearings at Auto Zone or othe auto parts stores.

Thanks
Syll

·
Registered
24 Posts
NO, I DONT THINK AUTOZONE WILL CARRY THEM. I GET ALL MINE FROM A LOCAL ATV REPAIR SHOP. I WOULD SUGGEST PIVOT WORKS PERSONALLY BUT YOU CAN USE ANY JUST MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE SEALED. I PAY AROUND $50 A SET.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I second the pivot works kit, you can get them about anywhere. Hondapartsworld.com is where i got mine.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I third the Pivot Works bearings.

·
Registered
162 Posts
i carry quadboss bearings at my shop and they do great, they come with bearing and seals per side. i think they are 19.95 per side for each kit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've found a better brand of bearings, they are called "All Balls". They are a factory sealed bearing kit for the front hubs on the 450's. They come with all the necessary seals, and are a fraction cheaper than the Pivot Works brand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.