Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to replace my battery should i go to honda dealer or is a camadian tire or walmart battery just as good...

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Yausa is the factory battery. They're as cheap on Amazon.com as any walmart/ local battery I could find.

I bought a bigcrank from batterymart.com. Seems to be good so far, but have only had it about 8-9 months.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
well I wouldn't buy the cheapest battery I could find, but no reason to go to a honda dealer either
most big chain auto supply stores carry good batteries these days, and most have a warrenty with them, and even if you find a cheaper online deal, if it craps out, your in the waiting window till you send it bac they look at it, and then decided what they will do
where as buying from a local stpore if an issue comes up, you drive there and ???
I bought my last one at Auto Zone, seemed like a good battery, but had electrical issues that killed it at 13 months just missing the 1 yr free relacement, wished they could ghave squeezed it in under coverage, due to so close, but dam computers with everything dated these days wouldn't allow, they wanted to, but couldn't
did give me a discount on a new one
so I deal in person when I can , good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts