Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we went riding at Copial Creek Sat. The day started off fine but went to crap fast. I sheared the spider pin in the front, so no more 4 wheel drive, rode a little more and I popped the rear u-joint. So we toed it out and left. I pulled the rear swing arm out and of course the out put shaft is bent. so now the bike and motor is in a million pieces.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Wow, good title for this thread. I'm sure it will be stronger when it's back together. "We have the technology, We can rebuild him"

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE ("KevinB427":vnouw4rg)
Wow, good title for this thread. I'm sure it will be stronger when it's back together. "We have the technology, We can rebuild him"
I dont know if I want stronger or not, but I already have something ready to go back in it to give it a little more grunt which will probably be a bad thing.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Old if I had the needed parts in hand, she would be back together by the end of the weekend. I am installing more reduction in it, which is why I said it might be a bad ideal. I already had the reduction parts before the break down.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well the parts are ordered to put my junk back together $200 later. It will be an 18% reduction, the info has been floating around for awhile. Its just that the part required to do this is no longer made, even the used part is hard to come by.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE ("old":18ls20tl)
Maybe we could see some of your engine and trans pictues. thanks
sorry I only took one picture of the engine and that was of the puller I used to pull the centrif clutch.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
that sucks, hopefully it will be a easy fix. wonder if them 30's had anything to do with it?
-Aaron

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE ("MAD MUDDER":1cul4jyj)
that sucks, hopefully it will be a easy fix. wonder if them 30's had anything to do with it?
-Aaron
More from my right thumb than the 30's, I knew better.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think this is the one that done her in, once I left there I didn't even get in the next hole good and pop, pop, pop

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
opps.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.