Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm working on making an ATV Video Series and I need your help.

Hopefully, if I can get enough footage, I'd like to create 2 series; BackWoods Ridin' and BackWoods Boggin'. BackWoods Ridin' will consist of ATVers just showing their stuff trough climbing hills, spinouts, creek rides, mud rides, trail rides etc. As long as the video clip is something exciting to see, it will be included. BackWoods Boggin' will be a series consisting of nothing but ATV mud bogging, mud riding, water riding, creek riding, water wheelies, etc.

Now of course, I can't make all of these with footage just of myself, so I need you guys to take part if you would like. If you have any video of yourself I would like to add it to one of the series. I will give it credit as you both on your clip, and in the credits.

It's somewhat hard to explain, but I have made a Low Res. version of BackWoods Ridin 1 for a sample, please click the link below to see the video:

CLICK HERE

Give me some feedback, like it, dislike it, etc. Let me know if you would like to take part in this series.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I would say pm chad-g or robb they both got some good videos. Rob has my camera full of stuff but he is slacking on doing something with it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
not too shabby.....just keep compiling more stuff......i have about 3 tapes full already and gonna get just a little more when the weather up here is a little warmer..so that way i can have about an hour of good footage when its all edited and done...if you want ill send you some left-over footage when i am done with what i have...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No probem, the only requirement is that it does need to be digital, I don't have whatever it takes to convert VHS into digital format. But let me know something if you'd like to star in the next one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts