Honda Foreman Forums banner

41 - 60 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
off topic but this has been bugging me seeing some of your other threads, why did you run 9's all the way around instead of putting some 11in wide tires on the back???? it looks weird
Same reason glide said:blink: lol, nah man i have watched enough bikes with 12's all the way around to 8's on crush locks all the way. The 9's give me the power of a "pure stock" 420, while still spinning 27's with almost 1 1/2 lugs.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Looks good man. How do you like the mega mayhems?

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
they're ok, not sure if it makes sense but they dont take as big as a "bite" as the executioners did lug for lug. But I still wouldnt go back to executioners, the ride is SO much smoother and i can slide around tight trails alot easier. The idea of not being able to make it some places I used to doesnt bother me.. means i wont break as much ****

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
That looks good mike. Soon as I can get some more knives made and sold I'm giving this guy a call

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Im deffinatly putting these on a wish list i cant wait to get a review of them in some good thick mud with a hard rut to see if i would like the regular paddle or the saw tooth version...

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
Im deffinatly putting these on a wish list i cant wait to get a review of them in some good thick mud with a hard rut to see if i would like the regular paddle or the saw tooth version...[/QUOTE]

I didnt go with the teeth because simply my logic kicked in saying..the more metal left there to contact the rut the better. Looks cool but **** if you ever catch your leg on it!

Itll be next week or so before I go pick it up, but when we get my buddy's paddle installed on his foreman Ill throw a picture up. He's running a 2012 foreman with 2"lift on mamba lites, goes places i can only dream of with those tires.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
what size of mamba lights is he running? how well does he turn them? i was afraid the mamba lights wouldnt be any better than my exes

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
what size of mamba lights is he running? how well does he turn them? i was afraid the mamba lights wouldnt be any better than my exes
he runs 26x10x12 fronts 26x12x12 rear (was at stock height until last weekend) What always made us laugh was I had a 2" lift and 27 exes and he'd push me out of being stuck and play in my ruts because the measured taller than mine. Of course they are going to be heavier than your exes, he still water wheelies it in 2nd all day long. Only thing he said is he wishes he'd got 10s all the way to drop some of the unnessecary weight. I dont have any videos of the bike on my phone

Only picture I could find of the bike right now.. had to blur some..not internet friendlies out

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
ugh i need a GR so bad lol after hearing they out perform the exes by that much i have to get some now

i like not internet friendlies :)

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
they really do, dont get me wrong I loved my exes but didnt like the weight of them in 27s on a stock 420. Everyone thinks Oh their "lites" they wont pull.. BS the lug is about the same height as a new ex but just the design is what does it. They clean out every rotation really no matter what speed they are turning.. You dont have to have a GR the 2012s are geared so much lower than others its crazy. Slap you a clutch kit in it and haul ass!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Lol what wasn't Internet friendly? If they made the mamba lights in 27's I'd give them a try.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I just didnt feel comfortable puting a picture of all the girl in our group in half ass bikinis online. Just never a good idea. Rob youll have to look at his one day when we are all there, every 27" tire he pulls up next to the lites set even or just above other tires and he only runs 4psi.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Well looks like it may be a while before I can go ridn again. I got laid off today

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Well looks like it may be a while before I can go ridn again. I got laid off today
sorry to hear than man atleast you still have the knives to make you some extra cash while looking for a new job

·
Premium Member
7,535 Posts
Yea I would say there will be a upswing in Really nice Custom Knifes.....when obama does his executive orders with guns....but it's still a speculative craft and not a possessive payday.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Thanks wyde and cvt. luckily a few orders are trickling in. Ill post something new tonigh

41 - 60 of 158 Posts